Garden Tool Storage
Garden tools have evolved a lot over the years, from the digging sticks of antiquity to today’s highly specialized tools. Every season brings new garden gadgets and buying them can become addictive. Before you buy the latest and greatest garden gizmo, make sure you have all the basic tool groups covered. Also consider investing in a garden tool storage solution.
Even among the basic garden tools, you are bound to find a wide variety of designs and sizes, enough to cause confusion when shopping and give you second thoughts on your garden tool storage solution. There is a reason for so many options, using the right tool for the right job makes your work easier and more efficient.
Garden Tool Storage
Choosing your Tools.
- Select a spading fork as your first tool. Before you plant anything, you will need to open and improve the soil. A spading fork looks like a pitchfork but has a shorter handle and wider tines. It is used to dig down into hard soil and break up the ground.
- Next, choose a hoe. A hoe is useful for weeding and cultivating the surface of the soil to allow for penetration of nutrients and water. Garden tool storage.
- Choose a watering can. Long nozzles allow the water to come out at a very gentle flow rate and are useful for reaching across long distances. Select a watering can that has a detachable spray head – this type of watering can is perfect for watering young seedlings. Garden tool storage.
- Select a round-ended shovel for larger digging projects, such as planting shrubs and trees.
- Buy a good bow rake, which has short tines on one side attached to a metal frame or ‘bow.’ It’s used for leveling the soil after it has been turned and prior to planting, or for removing large clods of earth or rocks from the soil. You can also turn a bow rake over and use the flat side to smooth soil in preparation for planting. Garden tool storage.
- Select a pair of garden shears that fits comfortably in your hand. Shears, sometimes called clippers, are used for pruning, shaping and removing foliage or branches. Don’t buy the most expensive shears until you decide you like gardening.
Mobile Storage – Mobile storage provides excellent opportunities for entrepreneurs. Mobile storage is also a good way for self-storage owners to enhance their businesses and provide a better all round service for there customer.